Updated: Oct 1, 2021
An initiative that started in 2020 to build a mobile application SaaS platform to provides a hassle-free, fast, and reliable mobile application specially targeted to small and medium businesses across United States. Visit www.sworks.io for more information.
About the Role
Architect, with focus on mobile application. Must be Hands-on, that can involve and do development as well, design suggestions. The position is also responsible for estimation, planning, execution and delivery of applications. Additional responsibilities include mentoring other team members. Must have experience with Java, Kotlin, Reactnative, AWS
On a typical day, you will be:
· Works with technical leads, analysts , project manager, designers and vendor partners to determine project scope and vision, set system goals, identify and resolve system issues, ensure the system is implemented as designed and in adherence to the implementation guidelines.
· Partners with the business analysts to review and refine business requirements into core system capabilities.
· Assists developers, analysts, and designers in conceptualizing and validating solutions that meet business requirements.
· Understanding various non-functional aspects in mobile application design and provide a solution to optimize performance, scalability etc.
· Collaborate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders. Must be able to document and demonstrate technical solutions by developing documentation, diagrams, code review guidelines for mobile solutions on iOS, Android and Hybrid platforms.
· Mentors team members on new technologies in area of expertise.
· Developing both proofs-of-concept and production-ready code if needed
· Identifying and addressing needs through diagnosis and resolution.
Our ideal candidate has:
· Bachelor s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related disciplines is required. Masters or higher in IT-related field strongly preferred.
o 7+ years' experience in an IT field,
o At least 3 years of experience in Mongo DB
o At least 3 years of experience in AWS cloud (EC2, S3, Route53)
o At least 3 years in roles including architecture or technical leadership
· A passion for hands-on coding.
· Released multiple applications on Google Play Store and Apple App store
· Has honed best practices and continuously improving their use of modern techniques, tools, platforms, languages, and frameworks Job Location:
Remote working from anywhere in India.
If you have any questions regarding this job post, please email to email@example.com